Hua Hin » Hua Hin Attractions » Maruekhathaiyawan Palace

Maruekhathaiyawan Palace

Maruekhathaiyawan Palace

Marukatayawan Palace The Palace is in the military area of Phra Ram IV Camp, Huay Nua Sub-district, Cha-am District, a little further away from Had Cha-am. This beachside palace was rebuilt in 1923 by the command of the King Rama VI, who had the former palace on Had Chao Samran pulled down, and was named "The Palace of Love and Hope"

Marukatayawan Palace is a wooden palace of two stories facing the sea. The inner court for ladies is sectioned in the right wing while that of the king is in the left comprising the three halls that link throng, The Palace is open for public daily between 8.00-16.00 hours.

Hua Hin

Copyright by